Become a Member
We are delighted you are interested in discovering how membership can provide value as you grow your business. Joining the Bullitt County Chamber of Commerce is one of the best business decisions you can make. Membership Has Its Privileges!
Please consider this your formal invitation to join other leading businesses and organizations in membership with the Bullitt County Chamber of Commerce. Since 1979 there has been one consistent voice for business throughout the Bullitt County area marketplace: the Bullitt County Chamber of Commerce.
As a member, you are entitled to the full range of Chamber resources, all designed to help you grow your business. We urge you to maximize your membership investment by becoming actively involved in as many of our programs, activities, committees and issues as you find of interest. Our goal is simple: the county’s growth is our business. Each of our programs is designed to help make our community an even better place to live and do business. The end result is more potential customers for you and your business.
Chamber membership matters to customers! A national study revealed that membership in a local chamber of commerce can significantly boost a business image among customers, as well as among other businesses. In a survey (Sponsored by IBM, Administaff, Jim Blasingame and AskJim.biz) of 2000 U.S. adults, The Schapiro Group, a strategic consulting firm, found positive perceptions of chamber members in a number of areas, including overall favorability, customer awareness and reputation, and likelihood of future patronage. The study found that customers are:
- 63% more likely to purchase goods and services from a company that is a chamber member; and
- 57% more likely to think positively of its local reputation.
The Bullitt County Chamber of Commerce gives you the following opportunities to promote and market your business by sponsorship and networking through:
- Chamber Networking & Women’s Council – 2nd Thursday of Each Month
- Healthy Lifestyles Fair - January
- Leadership Bullitt County – February to August
- Kidsfest – March
- Golf Scramble – June
- Showcase Bullitt County – September
- Annual Dinner – October
- Christmas Open House – December
We also offer:
- Assistance Coordinating
- Ground Breakings
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Grand Openings & Re-Openings
- Directory of Chamber Members
- Chamber Ambassador Program
- Free Business Consulting through SBDC Partnership
- Training Seminars
- Demographic Information
- Listing in the Bullitt County Chamber Business Directory
- Listing on the Bullitt County Chamber Website
- Communication to Keep You Informed
- Listing on the Bullitt County Map*
- Banner Advertisement on the Bullitt County Chamber Website*
- Chamber E-mail Network
- Online Membership Plaque
Member Discount Programs:
American Fidelity provides members with a variety of payroll deduction benefit programs, including short-term and long-term disability coverage, cancer indemnity coverage, life insurance and supplemental out-of pocket medical expense coverage.
ChamberAdvantage, a partnership between the Kentucky Chamber and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, offers specially priced small group health, dental, life, vision and disability plans to Chamber members. Participants in ChamberAdvantage receive:
- 2% discount on medical, dental and vision coverage
- 8.5% discount on life, dependent life and short-term disability coverage
- 3.5% discount on long-term disability
The program is available to organizations with two to 99 eligible employees and offers more than 40 flexible health benefit plans, including consumer-directed plans. Seventy-five percent of the net eligible employees must participate.
ROI: A company with 40 full-time employees participating in a ChamberAdvantage health plan can save up to $4,700; a company with seven employees participating can save as much as $800.
Office Depot offers Chamber members valuable discounts on a variety of everyday office products and discounted next-day delivery. Plus, you'll save time with four convenient ways to place orders: fax, phone, Internet and on-site at retail locations.
ROI: One office employee uses an average $300 worth of office supplies annually. By participating in the Office Depot program, Bullitt County Chamber members save, on average, $54 per office employee. That means an office of six employees can save $325 a year.|