2015 Leadership Bullitt County
Our Leadership Bullitt County Program consists of seven one-day sessions, and provides a unique opportunity for interested citizens to learn about the needs and resources of our community. Whether a native of Bullitt County or new to the area, the Leadership Program will assist with integrating you into the community. It offers you the opportunity to build partnerships and engage in networking that will benefit you both personally and professionally.
As a 2015 Leadership Bullitt County Participant, you will:
· Identify your own leadership style and skills
· Learn about and Tour Local Governments
· Learn about Bullitt County Economic Development and Businesses
· Join together with people from diverse segments of the community
· Engage in hands-on learning and practical applications
· Develop genuine relationships and Network with other Members
· Lunch provided at each session
· Includes one (1) FREE 2015 Chamber Annual Dinner Ticket for Leadership Graduation ($55 value)
Tuition is $400 per person. Businesses and Community organizations are encouraged to sponsor employees or members as participants.
CLICK HERE to Register Online (Application Also Required)
Registration & Payment Deadline: Friday, February 27, 2015Space is limited to 20 Applicants. First Come, First Served.
Bullitt County Chamber Membership Required.
Contact Cindy Devine, Executive Assistant
(502) 543-6727 or email@example.com