We are delighted you are interested in discovering how membership can provide value as you grow your business. Joining the Bullitt County Chamber of Commerce is one of the best business decisions you can make. Membership has privileges!
Please consider this your formal invitation to join other leading businesses and organizations in membership with the Bullitt County Chamber of Commerce. Since 1979 there has been one consistent voice for business throughout the Bullitt County area marketplace: the Bullitt County Chamber of Commerce.
As a member, you are entitled to the full range of Chamber resources, all designed to help you grow your business. We urge you to maximize your membership investment by becoming actively involved in as many of our programs, activities, committees and issues as you find of interest. Our goal is simple: the county’s growth is our business. Each of our programs is designed to help make our community an even better place to live and do business. The end result is more potential customers for you and your business.
Chamber membership matters to customers! A national study revealed that membership in a local chamber of commerce can significantly boost a business image among customers, as well as among other businesses. In a survey (Sponsored by IBM, Administaff, Jim Blasingame and AskJim.biz) of 2000 U.S. adults, The Schapiro Group, a strategic consulting firm, found positive perceptions of chamber members in a number of areas, including overall favorability, customer awareness and reputation, and likelihood of future patronage. The study found that customers are:
- 63% more likely to purchase goods and services from a company that is a chamber member; and
- 57% more likely to think positively of its local reputation.
The Bullitt County Chamber of Commerce gives you the following opportunities to promote and market your business by sponsorship and networking through:
- Chamber Networking Luncheons – 2nd Thursday of Each Month
- Leadership Bullitt County – April to October (fourth Thursday of each month)
- KidsFest – March
- Annual Golf Scramble – June
- The 1796 Progressive Dinner - August
- Chamber Annual Dinner – October
- Christmas Open House by Paroquet Springs Conference Centre & Bullitt County Tourist & Convention Commission – December
We also offer:
- Assistance Coordinating:
- Ground Breakings
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Grand Openings & Re-Openings
- Infinity Plus Member-to-Member Discount Program
- After Hours Networking
- Speed Leads Networking
- Sweet Meet & Greet Breakfast Networking (first Thursday bi-monthly)
- Directory of Chamber Members
- Chamber Ambassador Program
- Free Business Consulting through SBDC Partnership
- Referrals & Connections
- Event Sponsorships to Market Your Business
- Listing in the Bullitt County Chamber Business Directory
- Listing on the Bullitt County Chamber Website
- Banner Advertisement on the Bullitt County Chamber Website*
- New You Can Use E-mails to Keep You Informed